What Tools Do I Use For My Course Creation Business And How Much Does It Cost?
What tools do I use for my course creation business and how much does it cost?
- Web Hosting – GoDaddy Business with CPanel – Cost: $29.00 per month
- WordPress – I use WordPress to manage my website. – Cost: FREE
- Stripe – I use Stripe for my payment processing. Cost: $Free (no including charges per transaction)
- Ontraport – I use Ontraport as my CRM tool to manage email campaigns, landing pages, product pricing and management and has Stripe integration, and it integrates directly into my WordPress so I can publish landing pages directly to my WordPress site. Cost: I get mine for FREE but you can expect to pay $79+ per month
- Transcriptly.com – I use this when I’ve created my course outline and have expanded on my content to have it transcribed. – Cost: $70 – $100 (You can do this your self)
- Fiverr.com – To have my transcripts edited and make it conversational and easy to read. – Cost: $200 (You can do this step your self if your just getting started)
- Power Point and OBS – For my slide and recording – Cost: FREE
- Camtasia and Davinci Resolve – Content Editing – Camtasia is about $300 and Davinici Resolve is FREE. If you don’t have Camtasia or Screenflow then you can do it at veed.io for FREE – Cost: Free to $300.
- Course Creativ– I use Course Creativ for my Course Hosting Platform, to handle all of my course content and distribution. I connected to my CRM for for easily managing sales. Now I use Course Creativ– Cost: 129.00 per month